Fleet +44 (0)1252 622 422

Guildford +44 (0)1483 320114

London +44 (0)20 39316800

+44 (0)800 488 0218

Mobile Menu
Mobile Menu
Divorce decree absolute

How to finalise your divorce when your Decree Nisi was pronounced more than 12 months ago

The Decree Absolute is the final decree which brings your marriage to an end and means you are divorced. Before you can have your Decree Absolute the Court must have pronounced your Decree Nisi.

Single parenting at Christmas

Making Arrangements for the Children at Christmas

Christmas is coming, we can help take the stress out of last minute arrangements for the children.

Communication breakdown in relationship

My spouse won’t communicate with me, what can I do?

Unfortunately, our clients sometimes find themselves in a position whereby their ex-partner refuses to discuss their separation, financial arrangements or arrangements for the children with them and is instead seemingly burying their head in the sand.