Our Covid-Secure Policy
Coronavirus Regulations - as from 1st September 2020
We continue to offer all of our services on a virtual basis. This is through the use of Zoom meetings or telephone calls. We will continue to encourage our clients to use these remote services where possible to reduce the transmission of Covid-19, however, as of 1st September 2020 we are delighted to be able to open up our doors to enable face to face meetings to take place.
If you are due to attend our offices for a face to face meeting, then we would ask you to take the time to familiarise yourself with these regulations to ensure that both you and our team are kept safe during your meeting.
We ask you, our clients to:
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing
- Attend your appointment alone, unless in the case of a joint Will where you may attend together.
- To wear a face covering as you enter the office, unless you are exempt from wearing one. The face covering must remain in place for the duration of your time in the office, unless you are asked to remove it briefly for the purposes of identification.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided by us on arrival and exiting the offices
- To minimise what you bring with you
- Please do not attend our offices if you or anyone you live with is unwell, has a high temperature or is self-isolating.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our offices and made sure that they are COVID Secure.
- We have arranged the offices to ensure social distancing and will ask you to sit in the meeting room so as to ensure social distancing can take place.
- The meeting room will be thoroughly cleaned between meetings and we will ensure sufficient time is left between meetings for this purpose.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the offices. Where we use air conditioning, this is taken from fresh air sources.
Client Arrival & Reception:
- For everyone’s safety, we will not be able to accept walk-in appointments. You must pre-book.
- We will stagger meeting times.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the offices
- You will be escorted to your meeting room upon arrival to avoid congestion in the reception area.
Our Team & Professional Services:
- All team members comply with social distancing regulations within our offices.
- Our team have been asked to not attend the offices if they have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or self-isolating
- Our team will wear a face mask where they cannot comply with social distancing requirements and all team members will wash their hands before and after every client interaction
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call the salon or speak with a member of the team.